By accessing our blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which we may modify at any time with or without notice. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available at the url https://curiousfridays.wordpress.com/terms-conditions/
- Blog Access. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or alter this blog at any time. We also reserve the right to block access to any user at any time, including for breach of these terms and conditions.
- Privacy. We collect no personal data other than what you provide in the comments, postings, etc. (“User Content”). We make no use of any personal data other than to display it on the blog and for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our blog, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We also collect aggregate non-personal information, which we may use for any lawful purpose since it does not identify any individual. We also collect IP addresses which we use for purposes of calculating usage levels, administering the blog, and other internal purposes. We may combine personal, non-personal and IP address information, which if it results in personally identifiable information, we will treat as personally identifiable information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Third Party Sites. These terms and conditions do not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including without limitation any of our affiliates and any third party operating any site to which this blog contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the blog does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us or by our affiliates.
- Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- Use of Blog by Children. Our blog is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide personal information through the blog.
- Jurisdictional Issues. We do not represent or warrant that the blog, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the blog do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the blog’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the blog and submitting any personal information, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
- Users are responsible for any material they provide to the blog, by way of comments, posting or otherwise. If you believe the blog has any content that infringes your rights, please contact the blog administrator at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the situation. Under no circumstances are users permitted to post derogatory, libelous, defamatory or infringing content.
- This blog including all content other than User Content is the property of Dentsu McGarry Bowen, L.L.C. or used under license. © 2012. All rights reserved. All trademarks used by us are the property of their respective owners.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the blog, your information or these terms and conditions, please contact jocelyn.voo [at] mcgarrybowen.com.